Happy 11th Anniversary Matthew McNutt . The last 11 years have all been all up hill! 100% Great memories and I could not be happier in this easy and satisfying role as wife and Mom. Nahh jk.
I praise God for our health and His provision over us when there was literally not a glimpse of hope or a dime left in our account. I praise God for being faithful in the valleys when despair and grief were our path and sight. I praise God for teaching us His Plan, His Will, His Word first. Not each other, not a dream, but Christs' immoveable Foundation. I love you partner and best friend. We got this. How about 11 more!? magenta color apparel for bridesmaid
Now for you friends waiting to this part.
Favorite Wedding Day Memories:
1. Wedding Dress being picked up on the way to the wedding was not ready and seamstress forgot to hem it.
2. 2 groomsmens were out when their car blew up on the way to the wedding.
3. Preacher got the flu and we were told 2nd hand he was not going to be able to make it to the wedding.
4. During our rehearsal a homeless man snuck into the reception hall and filled garbage bags with lute from the reception room. (Presents, giftcards, decorations, my purse, jewelry, etc).
5. Remember that purse the homeless man stole? It contained my wallet, credit card's, and license in it. So An out of country honeymoon was out of the question. Wait?? Or was it? We opted out of most Wedding Pictures in order to go to the DMV instead.
6. I had my license made in a tiara and in a wedding dress.
7. I arrived late to the wedding. Does a DMV trip ever go quickly?
8. The soloist forgot the wedding, he double booked and ended up in New York. He was all the music. (I have a great bridesmaid who has the voice of an angel, who became a very unpaid soloist...she was literally the bomb! A brother in law who can play the piano in his . WE were all good.)
9. Our rehearsal dinner was at the skating with pizza. Groomsmen alternated parking lot duty. Apparently it wasnt in the best part of town. (Did I mention the wedding was in a city 6 hours from my college city 9 from my hometown? Sometimes websites lie.)
10. We got married. :)